Saturday, 18 February 2012

A Challenge!

Omg, it seems like an age since I did a challenge card and I actually made this card over a week ago and only just managed to upload it (somethings never change.) So this week over at A Passion for Papertrey the theme is stripes. I didn't really have much PTI stash involving stripes only the stripe paper you can see in the background, hope it's enough ;)


I do love this stamp set 'Button Boutique' but haven't used it nearly enough, lack of mojo me thinks!

Thanks for visiting and hope you have a good weekend, we have sunshine here in Liverpool (yay!) Spring is on it's way :)

Hugs
Vicki x

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Vicki - it looks like a lovely moment in a haberdashery department! Love the colours too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those papers! Great card Vicky - I don't have that stamp set but it is on my wish list :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I have those papers and they're hiding...you've inspired me to root 'em out! I love your mix of patterns on this!
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! The stripes are fun and I really love the stamped button card too! Hope you're doing ok- its been too long!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Vicki - the aqua colours are gorgeous. The buttons look totally realistic - what an amazing stamp and perfect colouring.
    Hope all is well with you and yours - hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great mix of patterns and shapes in my favourite colours. Gorgeous!
    Hope you are well
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete