Sunday, 5 February 2012

Hooray!!

If you've reached me here, then you made!!  It's been a bit of nightmare here but it's kinda sorted now, in the process of exporting my old blog to my new blog, my 13 year old son got rid of the old one and that meant I couldn't leave a link to the new one :(  it's probably going to take awhile and I may not get all of my followers back but, such is life ;)

Thank you to anyone who did manage to arrive here (Katina!) hahaha, hopefully more will follow in your footsteps ;)

Hugs
Vicki x

5 comments:

  1. Oooops! I found you at last!! Hope all your lovely followers return home soon.
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! glad it's sorted, blog is looking marvellous by the way :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know just how you must be feeling Vicki but thank goodness you're back! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh-oh...is someone going to have to pay for this for the rest of his life?!? I can only imagine!...Thanks so much for visiting me--I appreciate both the visit and the comment. I'm in the middle of a give-away...let me know if you would like to be included. Good luck with the new/old blog! I had a little time to browse...love your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicki...I apologize...I can't afford to ship to the UK...(just saw that on your profile)...it cost me $30 last year and I just about had a heart attack at the Post Office!! ;) Please forgive me!!

    ReplyDelete